SERVES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Starts court proceedings?
- Puts in play
- Tennis match starters
- Aces, e.g.
- Tries to make a point?
- Starts the tennis point
- Starts a tennis game
- Starts a tennis point
- Works as a waiter
- Waits on
- Starts a volley
- Starts of tennis rallies
- Starts the game depicted in this puzzle
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 11, 2017
- New York Times - May 10, 2017
- USA Today - February 24, 2015
- New York Times - December 30, 2013
- New York Times - June 18, 2013
- Universal - September 12, 2012
- USA Today - March 11, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 12, 2010
- LA Times - October 02, 2008
- Netword - April 15, 2008
- LA Times - April 30, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 08, 2007
- New York Sun - January 05, 2005
- New York Sun - October 25, 2004
- New York Times - December 07, 2001
- New York Times - June 17, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer serves that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!