SETBAIL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Determine get-out-of-jail money
- Put a price on freedom
- Decide on a dollar amount, in court
- Arraignment action
- Do some bench work
- Assess flight risk, in a way
- Determine the value of freedom?
- What a judge might do during a hearing
- Make a pretrial determination
- What a judge may do during an arraignment
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 29, 2016
- LA Times - November 24, 2016
- New York Times - November 10, 2013
- New York Times - November 02, 2013
- LA Times - April 28, 2013
- Netword - October 20, 2012
- Washington Post - July 07, 2004
- USA Today - March 24, 2004
- Washington Post - December 03, 2001
- New York Times - September 04, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer setbail that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!