SFC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Army noncom: Abbr.
- Platoon V.I.P.
- Certain NCO
- Army E-7: Abbr.
- Certain noncom
- MSgt's inferior
- Forty-niners home
- U.S. Army E-7
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 05, 2016
- New York Times - October 12, 2014
- LA Times - June 22, 2014
- New York Times - July 06, 2012
- New York Times - February 12, 2012
- LA Times - December 04, 2009
- USA Today - September 15, 2009
- Universal - June 05, 2008
- New York Times - April 29, 2008
- USA Today - March 07, 2006
- New York Times - January 30, 2005
- New York Times - July 19, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer sfc that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!