SHEEPDOG is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- A wonder of nature!
- Farm herder
- What Bo Peep could have used?
- Herding pooch
- Four-legged herder
- Border collie, for one
- Ovine overseer
- Border collie, for example
- What Babe wants to be in "Babe"
- Flock gatherer
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 16, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 03, 2016
- New York Times - March 24, 2014
- New York Times - February 23, 2014
- Washington Post - January 24, 2014
- Washington Post - November 04, 2013
- New York Times - December 10, 2012
- LA Times - November 26, 2009
- Netword - September 13, 2006
- USA Today - March 16, 2005
- Washington Post - January 28, 2004
- New York Times - October 26, 2000
- New York Times - July 01, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer sheepdog that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!