SHIFTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- No-waist dresses
- Schedule segments
- Graveyard and others
- Keys on the side of a keyboard
- Capital makers?
- 9 to 5, 7 to 3, etc.
- Changes gears
- Puts it in first
- Work schedules
- Plant periods
- Goes from first to second, say
- Work periods
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 27, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 01, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 29, 2013
- USA Today - November 01, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 16, 2010
- New York Times - January 06, 2010
- Washington Post - June 20, 2009
- LA Times - October 12, 2008
- Universal - August 02, 2007
- LA Times - August 22, 2005
- New York Times - August 02, 2002
- New York Times - May 31, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer shifts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!