SHINER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Fistfight result
- Slugfest souvenir
- Black eye
- Eye shadow?
- Sock production?
- Result of a punch in the face, perhaps
- Result of walking into a door, perhaps
- Sock souvenir?
- Result of a hook-and-eye connection?
- Slugger's creation
- Boxer's souvenir
- Fistfight result, perhaps
- Evidence of a brawl
- Consequence of a strong punch?
- Brawl souvenir
- Haymaker's result
- Black eye, informally
- Jab-related injury?
- Evidence of a fistfight
- Place for a steak?
- Fistfight souvenir
- Boxing souvenir
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 25, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 27, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 07, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 25, 2015
- Universal - August 02, 2015
- Universal - December 17, 2014
- New York Times - August 15, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 26, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - July 25, 2014
- Universal - April 27, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 16, 2014
- Universal - September 12, 2013
- Canadiana - October 15, 2012
- Netword - September 01, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - August 31, 2012
- New York Times - January 10, 2012
- Netword - September 20, 2011
- USA Today - March 31, 2011
- Washington Post - October 21, 2010
Seen a clue for the answer shiner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!