SHINERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- More than one mouse
- Sock souvenirs?
- Black eyes
- Fight souvenirs
- They may come with socks
- Melee mementos
- Fistfight souvenirs
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 02, 2016
- Universal - May 27, 2016
- LA Times - January 09, 2015
- Washington Post - October 17, 2010
- New York Times - September 26, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 16, 2009
- Netword - February 19, 2009
- Netword - September 16, 2008
- Washington Post - July 30, 2006
- New York Times - June 01, 2001
- Washington Post - November 26, 2000
- New York Times - January 24, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer shiners that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!