SHOWBOAT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Exhibitionist, informally
- Hot dog
- *Perform ostentatiously
- Musical featuring "Ol' Man River"
- End-zone dancer, say
- Kern/Hammerstein hit
- Floating theater
- Behave ostentatiously
- Act conspicuously
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 09, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 16, 2009
- Washington Post - April 10, 2008
- Netword - December 07, 2007
- New York Times - September 26, 2007
- New York Times - November 27, 2005
- USA Today - June 23, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 19, 2004
- New York Times - December 07, 2003
- New York Times - October 31, 2002
- New York Times - November 05, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer showboat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!