SHRIVEL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Get dry and wrinkly
- Turn from a grape into a raisin, e.g.
- Wither to nothingness
- Decrease in vitality
- Become wrinkly
- Get all wrinkly
- Go from a grape to a raisin, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 14, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 12, 2014
- New York Times - February 27, 2014
- USA Today - April 26, 2011
- New York Times - July 30, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 19, 2010
- New York Times - March 05, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 28, 2007
- New York Times - October 22, 2006
- New York Times - April 15, 2003
- Washington Post - January 08, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer shrivel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!