SHTETLS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Jewish communities
- Old Jewish villages
- Places such as Anatevka in "Fiddler on the Roof"
- Literally, "little towns"
- Pre-WWII villages of Eastern Europe
- Former Jewish settlements
- Isaac Bashevis Singer settings
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 04, 2014
- New York Times - November 01, 2013
- Washington Post - June 14, 2013
- LA Times - June 29, 2011
- New York Times - December 12, 2009
- New York Times - May 17, 2008
- New York Times - December 02, 2007
- New York Sun - October 13, 2006
- New York Times - September 06, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer shtetls that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!