SIMIAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Like chimpanzees
- One in Tarzan's family tree?
- Ape or monkey
- Gibbon, e.g.
- Macaque or marmoset
- Like King Kong
- Monkey, e.g.
- Like Tarzan's mannerisms
- Like gorillas or chimpanzees
- Baboon, for one
- Like many "Planet of the Apes" characters
- Relating to an ape
- Of an ape or monkey
- Of apes
- Resembling a monkey
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 16, 2015
- Washington Post - January 23, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 21, 2014
- LA Times - August 12, 2014
- USA Today - October 16, 2013
- Washington Post - September 12, 2013
- Washington Post - August 07, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 17, 2013
- LA Times - May 10, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 20, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 06, 2013
- Washington Post - February 12, 2013
- Netword - October 09, 2012
- USA Today - September 28, 2012
- New York Times - August 12, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - May 18, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 29, 2012
- USA Today - November 17, 2011
- Universal - April 27, 2011
- New York Times - November 06, 2010
Seen a clue for the answer simian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!