SINGER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Bass, e.g.
- Sewing machine inventor Isaac
- ___ Building, company headquarters erected in 1908 in New York City, at the time the tallest building in the world
- One may be backed up
- Cash or Carey
- Cher or Charo, e.g.
- "Annie Hall" character Alvy ___
- Howe rival
- Bass or tenor
- Doo-wop group member
- Cabaret performer
- "Shosha" author
- Performer using lots of notes
- Bing Crosby or David Crosby
- Sinatra, e.g.
- Bird or diva
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 11, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 02, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 13, 2014
- Washington Post - August 01, 2014
- New York Times - August 07, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 23, 2013
- LA Times - May 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 20, 2011
- Universal - June 20, 2010
- Netword - October 07, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 09, 2009
- New York Times - March 28, 2009
- New York Times - February 20, 2009
- Washington Post - October 21, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 29, 2007
- LA Times - July 05, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 01, 2006
- New York Sun - July 28, 2005
- New York Sun - September 20, 2004
- New York Times - June 09, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer singer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!