SINGULAR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- What 22-, 35-, and 47-Across cease to be, if you subtract an "s" from their ends
- Not plural
- Atypical ... or like the first word in the answer to 18-, 24-, 51- or 62-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 22, 2015
- Washington Post - July 03, 2011
- Chicago Reader - January 21, 2011
- LA Times - July 28, 2007
- Universal - June 04, 2007
- LA Times - February 20, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer singular that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!