SINTAX is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Liquor levy, e.g.
- Liquor levy, so to speak
- Cigarette additive?
- Casino assessment
- Levy on cigarettes and booze
- Liquor store levy
- What may raise your spirits?
- Possible trigger for a black market trigger
- Moral duty?
- Cigarette levy, e.g.
- Possible black market cause
- It may be added to alcohol
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 01, 2017
- New York Times - December 20, 2015
- New York Times - September 02, 2015
- New York Times - June 07, 2014
- Post Puzzler - January 22, 2012
- Post Puzzler - October 09, 2011
- Washington Post - August 25, 2010
- New York Times - July 13, 2010
- New York Times - January 13, 2010
- Washington Post - March 16, 2009
- LA Times - November 08, 2008
- Washington Post - June 18, 2007
- New York Times - March 04, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer sintax that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!