SIOUAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Amerindian language
- Osage, e.g.
- Iowa, for one
- Winnebago, e.g.
- Native American language
- Red Cloud, for one
- Osage or Omaha
- Great Plains language family
- Native American language group
- Dakota's language family
- Like many Plains Indians
- American Indian language family
- Crow language family
- Lakota's language family
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 16, 2017
- LA Times - August 14, 2016
- New York Times - July 18, 2014
- Netword - November 22, 2013
- Netword - November 14, 2013
- LA Times - June 09, 2013
- Washington Post - July 30, 2012
- LA Times - June 14, 2012
- Netword - May 24, 2009
- New York Times - December 10, 2008
- New York Sun - July 16, 2008
- New York Times - April 29, 2005
- New York Times - May 10, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer siouan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!