SKELETAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Like some remains
- Not fleshed out
- Beyond gaunt
- Existing only in outline
- Very thin
- Like some closet findings?
- Of one's bones
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 12, 2013
- New York Times - October 28, 2012
- Washington Post - September 16, 2012
- Netword - May 12, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 16, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - October 14, 2007
- New York Times - June 09, 2007
- Netword - May 27, 2007
- Universal - May 13, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 16, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 27, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 17, 2006
- New York Times - March 27, 2005
- New York Times - April 16, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer skeletal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!