SKELTON is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Sheriff Deadeye creator
- Old-time comedian Red
- 1950's-60's TV star
- Comedian who cried "I dood it!"
- Comedian Red
- Freddie the Freeloader's portrayer
- Freddie the Freeloader's creator
- '60s CBS mainstay
- Kadiddlehopper's creator
- Red of "The Yellow Cab Man"
- Kadiddlehopper portrayer
- Red on TV
- He was Clem Kadiddlehopper
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 06, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 01, 2011
- Chicago Reader - October 08, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - June 11, 2010
- Netword - April 17, 2010
- Washington Post - April 04, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 10, 2009
- LA Times - August 07, 2008
- Washington Post - February 25, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 19, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - October 07, 2007
- New York Sun - December 07, 2006
- New York Times - December 30, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 23, 2004
- New York Times - November 17, 2003
- New York Times - June 06, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer skelton that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!