SLANGY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Like "like," nowadays
- Like "fuzz" for "police"
- Like fab or marv
- Linguistically loose
- Filled with jargon
- Full of jargon
- Like the word "hangry" or "bae"
- Unlike the king's english
- Like street talk
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 05, 2017
- Netword - March 05, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 06, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 08, 2006
- New York Sun - April 05, 2005
- New York Times - January 25, 2005
- New York Times - February 05, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer slangy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!