SLAYER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Beowulf, to Grendel
- Beowulf, notably
- Buffy is one
- Epithet for TV's Buffy Summers, with "The"
- TV's Buffy, for one
- Achilles, to Hector
- Buffy vis-à-vis vampires
- Theseus, vis-à-vis the Minotaur
- St. George, to dragons
- One of thrash metal's Big Four
- "World Painted Blood" band
- Buffy, for one
- Buffy, to vampires
- 'Buffy the Vampire ___'
- Violent killer
- Heavy-metal band with a killer sound?
- St. George, for one
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 21, 2016
- New York Times - February 08, 2016
- LA Times - December 18, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 27, 2012
- New York Times - November 10, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 02, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - March 21, 2010
- New York Times - February 19, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - February 17, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 21, 2007
- LA Times - January 26, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - October 08, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 03, 2006
- Washington Post - March 16, 2006
- New York Sun - August 01, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 14, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 18, 2005
- Washington Post - October 30, 2003
- Washington Post - July 17, 2001
- New York Times - July 11, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer slayer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!