SLC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- 2002 Olympics host: Abbr.
- 2002 Winter Olympics host: Abbr.
- Utah's capital: Abbr.
- Beehive St. capital
- Utah airport initials
- UT capital
- LDS' headquarters
- "___ Punk!" (1999 coming-of-age film set in Utah)
- Utah's capital, for short
- Capital of Utah for short,
- Capital of Utah, briefly
- 2002 Olympics host, briefly
- Great Basin cap.
- Capital of 58-Down, briefly
- Utah hub: abbr.
- Cap. of the Beehive State
- 2002 Winter Games host, initially
- Utah luggage tag initials
- Utah's cap.
- Inits. of the only three-word US state capital
- Beehive State cap.
- Utah metropolis, initially
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 17, 2016
- LA Times - May 26, 2016
- LA Times - December 24, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - December 07, 2014
- LA Times - October 03, 2014
- LA Times - June 15, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - January 26, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - July 07, 2013
- Washington Post - June 16, 2013
- LA Times - April 07, 2013
- New York Times - February 20, 2013
- LA Times - February 17, 2013
- LA Times - January 31, 2013
- Post Puzzler - January 22, 2012
- LA Times - November 23, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 19, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 28, 2010
- LA Times - August 08, 2010
- LA Times - April 28, 2010
- LA Times - September 22, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer slc that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!