SLEETY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Hazardous, travelwise
- Like some inclement weather
- Like a cold shower?
- Hazardous for driving, maybe
- Hardly raining?
- Raining hard?
- Like some icy weather
- With ice in the air
- Like cold showers?
- Like some winter days
- Like some winter weather
- Like some bad driving conditions
- Raining icy pellets
- Tough to drive through
- Like winter weather
- Like some winter roads
- Covered with frozen rain
- Inclement, as some wintry weather
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 21, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 25, 2015
- Washington Post - August 03, 2014
- Washington Post - March 10, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 26, 2014
- Washington Post - January 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 09, 2013
- Netword - April 25, 2013
- New York Times - September 04, 2012
- LA Times - August 15, 2012
- Universal - May 05, 2012
- Netword - January 07, 2012
- Netword - December 20, 2011
- Universal - July 19, 2011
- New York Times - July 14, 2011
- New York Times - June 30, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 24, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 27, 2010
- Post Puzzler - August 08, 2010
- Post Puzzler - June 13, 2010
Seen a clue for the answer sleety that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!