SLICERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Kitchen gadgets
- They might be full of baloney
- Onion ring preparers, e.g.
- Machines in delicatessens
- Cheeseboard accompaniers
- Bakery equipment
- Some deli machines
- Deli machines
- Kitchen workers
- Deli equipment
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 10, 2017
- LA Times Sunday - May 15, 2016
- New York Times - January 02, 2009
- New York Sun - September 06, 2007
- New York Sun - August 21, 2007
- LA Times - October 14, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 30, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 05, 2005
- Washington Post - July 26, 2004
- USA Today - March 24, 2004
- New York Times - November 01, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer slicers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!