SLUSHFUND is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Illegal money, maybe
- Money for who-knows-what
- Illicit reserve
- Auditor's unwelcome discovery
- Bribe money at the snow bank?
- Source of illicit money
- Tainted cache of cash
- Cash for bribes
- slavish account?
- Questionable cash cache
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 18, 2018
- USA Today - August 11, 2014
- USA Today - February 18, 2013
- USA Today - April 15, 2009
- New York Sun - May 21, 2007
- New York Times - July 05, 2006
- New York Times - July 11, 2005
- New York Times - February 10, 2002
- New York Times - April 23, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer slushfund that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!