SMARTPHONE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Android runner, e.g.
- Nexus One, for one
- "Intelligent" device with a calculator
- Term coined by Ericsson in '97
- Nexus One, e.g.
- Samsung Galaxy or BlackBerry
- Distraction for many an idle person
- Cell that has multiplied?
- All-in-one device
- *Samsung Galaxy, e.g.
- Samsung product
- Place for a SIM card
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 08, 2020
- LA Times - December 03, 2019
- LA Times - March 12, 2018
- Universal - January 08, 2016
- New York Times - November 08, 2015
- New York Times - May 31, 2015
- New York Times - May 12, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 16, 2013
- Netword - May 04, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - October 26, 2012
- LA Times - April 01, 2012
- New York Times - June 18, 2011
Seen a clue for the answer smartphone that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!