SNA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- White stuff, in Dundee
- Dundee precip
- Winter fall, in Falkirk
- Wintry Highlands precipitation
- Simple fastener
- Winter weather, in Edinburgh
- "'Twas white then as the new-fa'en ___": Alexander Anderson
- Snow, in Scotland
- A little scotch?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 03, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - January 14, 2011
- New York Times - October 13, 2007
- New York Sun - April 01, 2005
- Washington Post - January 21, 2004
- New York Times - August 03, 2003
- New York Times - January 18, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer sna that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!