SNEAKERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Gym locker items
- Air Jordans, e.g.
- They're often heard during hoops games
- Pair for the court
- Gym shoes
- They often squeak during hoops
- Running shoes
- Cross-trainers, e.g.
- Jordans, e.g.
- 1992 Aykroyd movie
- Running pair
- Tennis shoes
- Court tie-ups?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 06, 2016
- LA Times - April 04, 2014
- Canadiana - December 02, 2013
- New York Times - November 14, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - January 18, 2013
- USA Today - September 09, 2010
- Universal - July 26, 2010
- Universal - July 06, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 10, 2006
- USA Today - April 07, 2005
- New York Times - November 01, 2003
- New York Times - September 20, 2002
- New York Times - August 20, 1998
- New York Times - January 04, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer sneakers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!