SNEEZES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- They bring blessings
- Blessed events?
- They often come in twos
- Reacts to pepper, perhaps
- Reacts to pollen, perhaps
- Reacts to snuff
- Pepper inhaler's spasms
- Has allergies, maybe
- Goes "A-a-a-choo!"
- Cold symptoms
- They may reach speeds of 150 miles per hour
- They cause your eyes to close
- You may try to stop them from coming out in public
- Cold signs
- Makes light of, with "at"
- Reacts to ragweed
- Allergic reactions
- Photic reflexes for some
- Allergy signs
- Outbursts that provoke a blessing
- Has a cold reaction?
- They often bring blessings
- They usually inspire blessings
- Needs blessing, maybe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 20, 2017
- LA Times - July 12, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 08, 2015
- USA Today - April 14, 2015
- Washington Post - January 18, 2015
- New York Times - March 22, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 21, 2012
- Netword - December 03, 2011
- Netword - May 24, 2011
- Netword - April 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 08, 2011
- LA Times - September 26, 2010
- New York Times - June 18, 2010
- New York Times - June 13, 2010
- New York Times - December 14, 2009
- Universal - July 08, 2008
- Washington Post - October 11, 2007
- Netword - March 03, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 21, 2006
- Washington Post - July 18, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer sneezes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!