SNEEZY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Grumpy companion
- Tormented by pollen, say
- Fluish, perhaps
- Happy cohort
- Most blessed Dwarf?
- Grumpy coworker
- One of Doc's cohorts
- Grumpy cohort?
- Dwarf who needs tissues
- Dwarf who gets blessed a lot?
- Doc's companion
- Happy's friend
- Grumpy co-worker?
- Happy cohort?
- *Tormented by pollen, say
- Allergy-afflicted dwarf
- White cohabitant
- Bashful companion
- Another 11-Down
- Dwarf who's blessed a lot?
- One if the seven dwarfs
- Snow White's noisy friend
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 20, 2016
- New York Times - February 06, 2012
- New York Times - January 04, 2012
- Washington Post - October 26, 2011
- New York Times - October 05, 2011
- LA Times - April 06, 2011
- New York Times - December 25, 2010
- LA Times - December 08, 2010
- LA Times - November 30, 2009
- Washington Post - October 18, 2008
- Universal - April 13, 2008
- LA Times - September 10, 2007
- Washington Post - August 18, 2007
- New York Times - August 18, 2007
- Washington Post - March 09, 2007
- Washington Post - January 26, 2007
- New York Times - August 30, 2006
- New York Times - January 04, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 18, 2004
- USA Today - August 02, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer sneezy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!