SNOWED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Put one over on
- Overwhelmed, with "under"
- Did a con job on
- Flurried, e.g.
- Came down in a blizzard
- Overwhelmed (with "under")
- Caused some winter havoc, maybe
- Glibly deceived
- Made a blanket?
- Precipitated white flakes
- Came down in flakes
- Answered a skier's prayer?
- Fell in flakes
- Deceived by flattery
- ___ under (overwhelmed)
- Bamboozled with information
- Fast talked
- Deceived in February?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 28, 2017
- Universal - December 20, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 23, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 13, 2015
- Universal - July 23, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 27, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 29, 2013
- Universal - May 13, 2013
- New York Times - June 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 23, 2010
- LA Times - January 25, 2010
- Washington Post - October 21, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 20, 2009
- Netword - July 14, 2008
- Universal - December 24, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 11, 2007
- USA Today - October 04, 2007
- Washington Post - June 27, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 07, 2007
- LA Times - September 29, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer snowed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!