SNOWMAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Hardly a person for all seasons
- One with a carrot nose, maybe
- Kids' outdoor winter project
- Three-ball winter project
- Really cool guy
- Single white male who likes the cold?
- Frosty, for one
- Winter creation
- He looks friendly, but his heart is cold!
- Coal-eyed creation
- Three-ball family project, typically
- Coal-eyed creation of song
- Post-blizzard creation
- Frosty, e.g.
- Ephemeral structure
- Frosty, notably
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 01, 2015
- LA Times - November 03, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - April 27, 2014
- LA Times - February 13, 2014
- LA Times - January 06, 2013
- Universal - January 06, 2013
- LA Times - August 05, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 08, 2011
- LA Times - February 09, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 08, 2009
- Netword - October 31, 2008
- New York Times - March 18, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 16, 2007
- LA Times - October 23, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2004
- New York Times - November 16, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer snowman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!