SOCKHOP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Quaint dance
- Dance where poodle skirts were often worn
- '50s gym event
- Dance of the '50s
- Gathering for rock lovers?
- Event where "Roll Over Beethoven" might be played
- Rock 'n' roll era dance
- Old school dance
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 20, 2017
- LA Times - November 23, 2014
- Universal - September 16, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - November 26, 2010
- LA Times - March 22, 2008
- LA Times - October 27, 2007
- Washington Post - September 11, 2007
- LA Times - April 21, 2007
- New York Times - December 20, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer sockhop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!