SOEUR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Frere's sister
- Frère's sibling
- Sibling of un frère
- Nun, in Nanterre
- Napoleon's sister
- Mère supérieure's charge
- French sister
- French for "sister"
- French for 'sister'
- Frère Jacques's sister
- Frère's female sibling
- Sister, in Paris
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 25, 2015
- Washington Post - August 24, 2014
- Washington Post - April 07, 2014
- Washington Post - November 03, 2012
- New York Times - October 12, 2012
- New York Times - September 23, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 28, 2011
- New York Times - July 29, 2011
- Washington Post - March 20, 2011
- New York Times - May 06, 2008
- Netword - March 28, 2008
- LA Times - March 18, 2008
- New York Times - January 16, 2005
- New York Times - November 07, 1999
- New York Times - April 03, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer soeur that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!