SORBIC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- ___ acid (preservative)
- Acid derived from mountain ash berries
- Fruit-derived acid
- Acid used as a preservative
- ___ acid (food preservative)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 09, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - January 20, 2012
- USA Today - October 31, 2005
- USA Today - February 08, 2005
- New York Times - November 10, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer sorbic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!