SPITFIRE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Battle of Britain fighter
- Person with a temper
- One who's quick to anger
- Battle of Britain fighter *
- Hot-tempered type
- Hot tempered type
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 26, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - June 16, 2013
- LA Times - November 02, 2010
- New York Times - April 28, 2006
- New York Times - May 04, 2003
- New York Times - November 21, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer spitfire that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!