SPLITHAIRS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Be pedantic
- Be overly petty
- Be too picky
- What the nit-picking barber did?
- Make petty distinctions
- Be minutely precise
- What the quibbling barber did?
- Be nitpicky
- Nitpick, and what this puzzle's circled letters represent
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 09, 2013
- USA Today - September 18, 2013
- New York Times - September 06, 2012
- Netword - October 19, 2011
- USA Today - April 05, 2011
- Netword - October 21, 2009
- LA Times - August 18, 2009
- Netword - August 10, 2008
- Universal - December 25, 2007
- USA Today - February 02, 2006
- USA Today - January 19, 2006
- New York Times - October 08, 2003
- Washington Post - October 14, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer splithairs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!