SPLITINFINITIVE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- "To boldly go where no man has gone before," e.g.
- "To boldly go" is an example of one
- Grammatical faux pas
- Grammatical gaffe
- To grossly err, e.g.
- Grammatical infelicity ... or what 17-, 23-, 48- or 60-Across is?
- Grammar slip to carefully avoid
- Stickler's grammatical no-no
- Grammarian's no-no
- "To boldly go," for example
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 31, 2018
- Universal - August 23, 2015
- New York Times - March 18, 2013
- Netword - January 25, 2013
- USA Today - June 15, 2012
- New York Times - November 02, 2011
- Washington Post - December 10, 2009
- USA Today - October 11, 2006
- USA Today - July 26, 2004
- New York Times - August 02, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer splitinfinitive that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!