STANDEE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Last-minute ticket acquirer, maybe
- One who envies the sitter?
- Seat-seeking miss, e.g.
- Straphanger, for one
- Late arrival, often
- One up
- Unlucky commuter
- Rider on a crowded bus, maybe
- One without a seat
- Seatless passenger
- Strap hanger
- One who's unseated?
- Bus rider with no seat
- Many a rush-hour rider
- One who can't find a seat, say
- Latecomer, perhaps
- Rider not in a seat
- Met zealot
- One up?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 05, 2018
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 19, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 27, 2015
- New York Times - February 18, 2015
- LA Times - October 14, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 19, 2014
- New York Times - July 19, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 04, 2013
- New York Times - January 08, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 03, 2009
- Netword - August 21, 2009
- Netword - March 14, 2009
- Netword - September 06, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 31, 2007
- Washington Post - August 21, 2006
- Washington Post - June 01, 2003
- Washington Post - May 30, 2003
- Washington Post - October 12, 2002
- New York Times - October 26, 2001
- New York Times - November 05, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer standee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!