STATELAW is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Requirement to wear seat belts, e.g.
- Not driving while intoxicated, e.g.
- Maximum speed limit, e.g.
- Governor's guide
- South Dakota statute, say
- Governor's guideline
- Result of a governor's signing
- Legal drinking age, e.g.
- Highway Patrol's purview
- Federal statute trumps it
- Education standards, e.g.
- Regional regulation
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 24, 2015
- LA Times - November 11, 2011
- New York Times - October 19, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - April 25, 2010
- Washington Post - February 18, 2010
- Washington Post - November 15, 2008
- New York Times - March 29, 2008
- Universal - November 27, 2007
- LA Times - November 28, 2005
- New York Times - September 20, 2001
- New York Times - February 08, 2001
- New York Times - November 22, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer statelaw that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!