STATELINE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Place for a road sign
- Jurisdictional separator
- ''Welcome to . . .'' sign spot
- "Welcome to ..." sign spot
- Jersey's edge
- Aptly named Nevada border community known for its casinos
- Border of a sort
- Where you might lose an hour
- Nevada/Utah separation: e.g.
- One runs through the middle of Kansas City
- Place for a 'Welcome to ...' sign
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 10, 2017
- New York Times - December 18, 2016
- New York Times - May 30, 2015
- Washington Post - February 01, 2015
- LA Times - October 08, 2013
- Netword - June 04, 2011
- Washington Post - November 08, 2009
- Netword - June 24, 2009
- New York Times - November 20, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer stateline that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!