STENTOR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Loud voice from the "Iliad"
- Loud speaker
- Powerful speaker
- In myth, loser of a shouting match with Hermes
- Famed orator
- Speaker with an unusually loud voice
- One with a booming voice
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 04, 2016
- New York Times - February 08, 2013
- LA Times - July 11, 2008
- LA Times - March 28, 2008
- Washington Post - March 19, 2007
- USA Today - November 27, 2006
- New York Times - January 14, 2005
- New York Times - February 13, 2002
- New York Times - May 06, 2000
- New York Times - May 10, 1998
- New York Times - June 01, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer stentor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!