STEPDAD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Blended family member
- Member of a blended family
- Acquired family member
- Mike Brady of "The Brady Bunch," e.g.
- New old man?
- Onassis, to JFK, Jr.
- Blended-family member
- Blended-family parent
- Mike Brady, to Carol's girls
- Pop from a different line
- Mom's new husband
- Mom's new hubby
- Mike, to Marcia, Jan, and Cindy
- Acquired pop
- New pop?
- Edward Murdstone, to David Copperfield
- New parent, maybe
- Jay Pritchett, to Manny, on "Modern Family"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 24, 2017
- LA Times - January 13, 2016
- Washington Post - May 15, 2014
- New York Times - December 20, 2013
- Washington Post - May 25, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 12, 2012
- Chicago Reader - January 27, 2012
- Washington Post - January 27, 2012
- New York Times - January 07, 2012
- LA Times - October 16, 2011
- LA Times - October 11, 2010
- Universal - May 24, 2009
- Netword - December 10, 2008
- New York Times - December 06, 2008
- Washington Post - August 20, 2008
- New York Times - July 28, 2007
- Netword - November 19, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 30, 2006
- New York Times - October 09, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 27, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer stepdad that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!