STILLLIFE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Oranges in a gallery, perhaps
- Painting of a fruit bowl, e.g.
- Painting of flowers, e.g.
- Painting of inhuman subjects
- Fruit-bowl painting
- Painting of inanimate objects
- Atelier arrangement
- Art class subject
- Painting of fruit, e.g.
- Many a hanging
- Cézanne's "The Basket of Apples," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 02, 2015
- New York Times - March 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 19, 2012
- USA Today - January 24, 2012
- Washington Post - August 07, 2011
- Netword - May 13, 2008
- Universal - June 25, 2007
- Washington Post - November 07, 2005
- New York Times - October 04, 2005
- New York Times - August 08, 2005
- New York Times - December 27, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer stilllife that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!