STRADDLE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Not pick sides?
- Not choose one side or the other
- Favor both sides of (an issue)
- Extend over
- Favor both sides of an issue
- Fence-sitter's position
- Sit astride
- Sit astride of
- Noncommittal position
- Be on both sides of
- What fence-sitters do?
- Sit as on a horse
- Take both sides?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 27, 2017
- USA Today - September 16, 2014
- Universal - January 02, 2014
- LA Times - September 09, 2012
- Universal - January 14, 2011
- LA Times - September 19, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 08, 2010
- Universal - November 11, 2009
- Netword - January 15, 2009
- New York Sun - March 03, 2008
- Netword - January 15, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 04, 2007
- Netword - February 28, 2006
- New York Times - November 03, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 10, 2005
- Washington Post - April 20, 2004
- Washington Post - July 10, 2003
- New York Times - June 29, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer straddle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!