STREAKER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Person who can barely run
- Runner in the raw
- 1973-74 faddist
- 70's prankster
- 1970's fad participant
- '70s faddist
- One barely running?
- Runner sans duds
- Participant in a '70s fad
- Nude runner
- Running buff in the buff
- One who jogs sans togs
- Naked runner
- One barely getting along?
- Campus prankster
- Buff runner?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 17, 2015
- Universal - June 18, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 10, 2012
- Washington Post - November 09, 2011
- Washington Post - August 27, 2010
- USA Today - March 02, 2009
- LA Times - June 08, 2008
- LA Times - November 13, 2007
- New York Sun - October 03, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 27, 2005
- New York Times - November 07, 2004
- New York Times - May 16, 2002
- New York Times - August 12, 2001
- New York Times - October 13, 1998
- New York Times - January 15, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer streaker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!