STREAKS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- These can be winning or losing
- Barely runs?
- Hair highlights
- Problems for window washers
- Runs in the altogether
- Runs without coverage?
- Runs out of clothes?
- Jogs without togs
- Brief runs
- Barely moves along?
- Losing or winning runs
- Jogs sans togs
- Runs naked
- Painting problems
- Window-washing flaws
- Sports headline fodder
- Windex targets
- Barely moves?
- Goes quickly after takeoff?
- Some hair highlights
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 22, 2016
- New York Times - April 27, 2015
- New York Times - September 20, 2014
- New York Times - September 15, 2013
- LA Times - April 08, 2013
- Washington Post - January 23, 2013
- USA Today - November 15, 2012
- Netword - November 10, 2012
- Netword - August 20, 2012
- Washington Post - May 21, 2012
- Universal - November 21, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 28, 2010
- Washington Post - October 12, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 26, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - May 13, 2007
- New York Sun - December 04, 2006
- USA Today - August 08, 2006
- New York Sun - June 28, 2006
- New York Times - April 09, 2005
- USA Today - September 22, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer streaks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!