SUMMER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Kind of school
- Time off, maybe
- Time to burn?
- Camp time
- Kind of romance
- "Suddenly, Last ___" (1959 film starring 55-/17-Across)
- It goeth before the fall
- Warm season
- Hot time
- Kind of stock or school
- School vacation time
- One of the four seasons
- Hot time?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 23, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 13, 2014
- New York Times - April 23, 2013
- USA Today - November 13, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - April 20, 2012
- Universal - November 19, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 18, 2011
- New York Times - March 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 21, 2010
- New York Times - April 25, 2010
- New York Times - March 28, 2008
- Netword - May 06, 2007
- New York Times - December 07, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 03, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 16, 2005
- New York Times - August 23, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer summer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!