SUNDAY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Half a weekend
- Easter, e.g.
- Easter, for one
- Kind of driver
- Time to rest?
- Rest period?
- Thick-paper time
- Blue law subject
- With 58-Across & 20-Across, U2 song about a disastrous "Spider-Man" matinee?
- Calendar column
- Half the weekend
- Time off for many
- Evangelist Billy
- Pentecost, for one
- Easter holy day
- When many services take place
- When to select a pew
- Day whose child is fair, wise, good and gay
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - April 23, 2018
- Canadiana - April 16, 2018
- Universal - March 28, 2018
- Universal - December 13, 2016
- Canadiana - June 22, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - March 21, 2014
- USA Today - November 16, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - March 09, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 15, 2010
- USA Today - August 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 12, 2007
- Netword - March 18, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 08, 2007
- LA Times - September 29, 2006
- LA Times - May 27, 2006
- LA Times - July 31, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 01, 2004
- USA Today - July 29, 2003
- New York Times - May 18, 2003
- Washington Post - November 29, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer sunday that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!