SUNDEW is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Insect-eating plant
- Fly-eating swamp plant
- Herb plant native to bogs
- Carnivorous plant
- Sticky-leaved plant that feeds on insects
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 03, 2018
- Universal - July 10, 2011
- New York Times - March 25, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 09, 2006
- USA Today - June 26, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer sundew that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!