SUNRA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Noted jazz bandleader
- "Jazz in Silhouette" composer
- Leader of the Arkestra jazz band
- Jazz pianist with "Space is the Place"
- Jazz musician from either Saturn or Alabama, depending on whom you believe
- Space-music jazzman
- Jazz legend who performed with his "Arkestra"
- Composer of "The Nubians of Plutonia"
- Jazz legend born on Saturn (or so he said)
- Jazz great named after an Egyptian god
- Jazz legend whose band was called "the Arkestra"
- Jazz great born Herman Blount
- Avant-garde jazz bandleader
- Experimental jazz pianist
- Jazz composer with an Egyptian-inspired name
- Old bandleader with an Egyptian-inspired name
- "Cosmic" jazz keyboardist
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 26, 2017
- New York Times - January 08, 2017
- New York Times - July 12, 2016
- Netword - October 15, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - March 27, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - February 06, 2015
- New York Times - September 23, 2014
- LA Times - July 19, 2014
- Chicago Reader - November 16, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - October 28, 2011
- Netword - June 18, 2011
- Chicago Reader - February 18, 2011
- Chicago Reader - January 08, 2010
- New York Times - June 07, 2008
- New York Sun - March 16, 2007
- New York Times - November 30, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer sunra that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!