SUNSETS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Western endings
- Romantic sights
- Inspirations for many outdoor paintings
- Hackneyed movie endings
- Down times?
- Final stages
- Romantic lowerings
- Evening events
- Picturesque moments
- Almanac listings
- Western phenomena
- Events before evening twilight
- Ends of some films
- Key West shows?
- Evening-only events
- Beautiful sights at dusk
- Peter sagal joked, "the next thing you know, the ___ will be full of annoying colors"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 13, 2015
- USA Today - February 02, 2015
- Universal - January 03, 2015
- New York Times - December 20, 2013
- LA Times - May 27, 2013
- New York Times - November 02, 2012
- LA Times - July 16, 2011
- Netword - September 17, 2010
- New York Times - August 13, 2009
- LA Times - July 29, 2009
- Universal - May 20, 2009
- Netword - May 17, 2009
- New York Sun - July 10, 2008
- Netword - June 10, 2008
- New York Sun - July 02, 2007
- New York Times - June 12, 2005
- New York Times - February 02, 2000
- New York Times - November 03, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer sunsets that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!